Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  If you had 36 hours all to yourself, what would you do? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• image ebd08:

1.  How are you? T-I-R-E-D!!!!   (Could I emphasize it anymore?)

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: Celebrating my birthday with yummy pizza  Lowlight:  My hormones have been on a roller coaster

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? My best friend is coming to visit on Wed for the day. 

4.  If you had 36 hours all to yourself, what would you do? Sleep, and not wake up to even pee.  I am actually contemplating sending DD to her grandparents for a weekend coming up soon.  So when I am not feeding DS, and can be sleeping.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  How are you? Feeling good! Still pretty tired all the time, but my nausea is gone for which I am very thankful : )

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight was probably a night out with DH on Saturday - we got Chinese at our favorite place then went shopping for some maternity clothes. Lowlight - nothing comes to mind.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? What I was looking forward to the most happened yesterday - I had an OB appointment and got to hear that lovely little heartbeat : )

4.  If you had 36 hours all to yourself, what would you do? I'd be on a beach in the Caribbean with a good book.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

•     
  • 1. Pretty good. Closing in on the home stretch of my residency!

2. Highlight: Date night with friends on Saturday. Lowlight: None

3. IU vs. Michigan game on Saturday. We are spending the day prior to the game in Bloomington without kids. Can't wait!

4. Sleep in --> brunch --> massage --> Target --> Pilates --> yard work --> Qdoba --> sleep --> repeat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  How are you?  I'm very tired!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight-dinner with the family; Lowlight-LO had his first growth spurt-DH and I felt very overwhelmed trying to figure out what to do

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  LO pedi 2 week well check-up; hoping LO has gained enough weight!

4.  If you had 36 hours all to yourself, what would you do? Sleep and get some housecleaning done.  Maybe some shopping too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

•     
  • 1.  How are you?  - Doing well!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - I had a fantastic weekend!  DH took Eli down to visit his parents for the weekend and I got some time all to myself (hence question #4).  It was lovely.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - DH to come home.  He's been on a business trip.  

4.  If you had 36 hours all to yourself, what would you do? - My weekend was perfect and I imagine I'd do it all again if given the chance:  Saw a movie.  Took a bath.  Got a massage and a pedicure.  Cleaned the house without any interruptions.  Made unhealthy but delicious food choices.  Went to a museum and took my sweet time reading all the labels.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards