2nd Trimester

fingerprint scanner

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: fingerprint scanner

• It is very dangerous if your body is allergic to light.
  • If I'm not mistaken, the fingerprint scanners use the same technology , roughly, as a photocopier. You'll be fine. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  •  I think you should seriously considering dropping out of the Masters Program and pursuing a career less harmful to your unborn baby.
  • Disregard the snark, OP.

It's a legit question when you're not aware that fingerprint scanners are the same as photocopiers/paper scanners. A lot of women have asked this question at work, and they were not uneducated teenagers, they were careful mothers to be. It's better to sound foolish than to act stupid, IMO.

It's not XRays, it's not a CAT Scan. It's a finger. It'll be okay.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its not scanning your ute-- sweet jesus.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• My OB uses a palm scanner at check in, you are fine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ...OMG....Confused
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • No, biometric scanners do not cause harm or use radiation technology. They use an intense light to scan and read your print. My SO is a super tech nut and is having our front door lock replaced with biometric scanner that corresponds to our Crestron scenes.
  • "Don't use a cell phone, microwave or TV if you think a finger print scanner is going to hurt your child."

In fact, there is plenty of research data to support the discontinuation of microwave usage both by civilians and for food preparation. Some simple googling can put you in touch with several studies, and John's Hopkins research foundation has an immense archive of studies performed by universities and scientists all over the world on just about every subject known to man.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"