Adoption

quick update

hey all

the boys are here and we're all doing good, boys are healthy, good weights. if there's no issues that pop up they'll get discharged at the same time as me.  I'll update more later. thank you all for the prayers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: quick update

• Congratulations! It is good to hear you are all doing well!
    Foster parents turned adoptive parents :)
    Adoptive daughter born 08/07/13... growing so fast
    BM due again end of March 2015 so any day!
    Bloggy blog
  • So glad you are all healthy, GTB! Now take it easy with yourself! With my first birth, I thought I could do anything after (so naive). I made healing a lot harder than it had to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Loading the player...
  • So awesome!!! Hope things continue to go well! Enjoy your boys
  • Congratulations! I'm glad you are all doing well. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Can't wait to hear more hen you get the chance!
  • IRRIRR member
    Congrats!  Glad to hear you are all doing well. 

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Congrats, such a blessing to have two healthy babies!
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!  I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well!  Thanks for the update!
  • So happy for you! Congrats! Thanks for the update :
  • Congratulations! So glad you and the babies are doing well.
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Congratulations!  Take care of yourself - healing from a c-section while caring for babies is no joke!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great update!  You've been on my mind and been praying for you and the boys.

Take it easy and let the nurses help you as much as they can while you are in the hospital. 

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congratulations!!! 
  • Congratulations on your boys! Wishing you a quick recovery.
  • Glad to hear the boys are doing well!! Congratulations.
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • So happy to hear that you are all doing well.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! I am so glad that you and your boys are doing well! Praying for you :)

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Congratulations, so happy they are healthy, I hope you are feeling well too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• So glad to hear you and the boys are doing well! Thinking of you!
  • Congrats!!  

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

• We're all still doing good, both boys have had their first poops and Ed threw up all over me today, it was everywhere and disguuusting.

I think I am going to place them with that couple, I think I'll bring them home and then get to know that couple a little and make sure before actual placement.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • IRRIRR member
    imagegreenteabee:

We're all still doing good, both boys have had their first poops and Ed threw up all over me today, it was everywhere and disguuusting.

LOL -  Glad you are enjoying your time with them and feeling a bit at peace with your decision.  Three wonderful boys were born yesterday, just got home from the hospital visiting my nephew.  :)

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• imagegreenteabee:

We're all still doing good, both boys have had their first poops and Ed threw up all over me today, it was everywhere and disguuusting.

I think I am going to place them with that couple, I think I'll bring them home and then get to know that couple a little and make sure before actual placement.

Glad you and the boys are doing well and happy for you that you're giving yourself this time to bond and create precious memories. 

• Thats fabulous, it must be such a relief to finally get to hold and see them! Congratulations! 
    Mommy to Jude, Zara, Cruz & Ever. Waiting to adoption one (or two) more. Blogging at www.houseoflovelock.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"