March 2013 Moms
Options

Maternity Dresses

Hi ladies...we are having maternity photos done in the next few weeks.  I have looked everywhere I can think of for dresses...Motherhood, Old Navy, Gap, Loft, Zulily...I just can't seem to find anything that is quite right.  Does anyone have any suggestions of other places I could look to find a dress?  Thanks in advance!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maternity Dresses

• Options
    H&M has some cute casual looking dresses.  Macys also has a nice selection but it will be similar to Motherhood.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Have you thought of trying on non maternity dresses with stretch or empire waists?  The dress I'm wearing for my shower is a regular dress, just a size larger.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a cute dress on eBay too! If I hadn't found it I prob would have done what a pp suggested, looked for a non-maternity dress with a little stretch or empire waist. I hated the choices at the maternity stores! 
  • Options
    I have bought a few dresses (and other maternity clothes) off of gilt.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageallforyou:
    I have bought a few dresses (and other maternity clothes) off of gilt.com

I was just on Gilt looking at baby carriers.  They are currently running a maternity clearance sale.  You should also check out Rosie Pope.  Dresses are expensive regular price but she often runs sales. 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I got a couple cute maternity dresses from Target.  Target.com has a bunch more that I would love to get! :)
  • Options
    Isabella Oliver is a favorite of mine. Got my shower dress there and the customer service is superb! They are having a sale right now...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I found a couple on Target's website that I loved.  I also bought one of my shower dresses from Amazon by a company called Maternal America.  It was this wrap dress that I loved and it was so comfy!  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would recommend checking out Target. They usually have some cute dresses in their clearance. Goodwill also gets Target clothing (brand new) so after checking everywhere for a cute maternity dress I checked Goodwill and got a super cute black dress with the Target tags still on it for $4. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Asos.com. It's free shipping and free returns. They're based out of the UK. I'm in NY and ordered from them during pregnancy and pre pregnancy. They have great sales.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"