November 2012 Moms

WFD?

I'm making shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches with spinach and cheese, baked sweet potato chips, and corn on the cob.

Yummmy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• I'm coming over! Lol

I took out some spaghetti sauce I made from the freezer and we are having pasta. Might make a run to the store for some garlic bread.. Mmm
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yum!

i just put in a lasagna. my favorite. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We had pizza and now I'm eating milk duds. ::slaps hand::
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • I just grabbed a box of wheat thins...

Hate that DH isn't ever home for dinner. Such a waste to cook for one... 

TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • Honey Nut Cherrios here.  Auden is on his fourth back to back sinus infection, coupled with double ear infections and vomiting, so yea, I've been a bit busy so cooking had to wait.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Chicken Parmesan burgers and green beans. It's a new recipe, so I hope it's good!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had some ravioli and (gag) jar sauce.  I can't complain, because FI made it.  He's still learning to cook, and I still have a 101* fever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm making teriyaki salmon with rice and probably broccoli. The hubbs was getting a little tired of casseroles and crock pot meals so I'm trying to branch out!
    BFP#1 12/30/10-EDD 9/5/11-MC 1/7/11. BFP#2 8/4/11-EDD 4/23/11-MC 9/7/11. BFP#3 2/28/12-EDD 11/10/12-DD born 11/3/12 IMG_0062-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageironmom5:
    We had some ravioli and gag jar sauce.nbsp; I can't complain, because FI made it.nbsp; He's still learning to cook, and I still have a 101 fever.

Idk. But all of you ladies are just fancy pantsies because I ALWAYS use jar sauce. I mean I add stuff in there, but yeh the heart of it is jar sauce.

• SO made fried chicken, biscuits from scratch, mashed potatoes, and green beans. He gets major brownie points tonight. This after he took care of N all day. It was quite yummy. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerachael_c26:
    imageironmom5:
    We had some ravioli and gag jar sauce.nbsp; I can't complain, because FI made it.nbsp; He's still learning to cook, and I still have a 101 fever.

Idk. But all of you ladies are just fancy pantsies because I ALWAYS use jar sauce. I mean I add stuff in there, but yeh the heart of it is jar sauce.

I don't always even add stuff on there! Jar sauce doesn't bother me one bit!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • BBQ Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and macaroni and cheese..

had to throw something together quickly...whatevs lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We do meatless Monday, so I'm making a veggie soup and breadsticks!
  • How do you find time to cook? Not that I know how to cook anything fancy.. But it's the last thing I want to do after working.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Split pea and smoked turkey soup in the crockpot. I have a class until 8 tonight and I started it at 4:30, hope that's long enough for it to cook. If not...not sure what we'll have, probably cereal.
  • imagemhaley1107:
    How do you find time to cook? Not that I know how to cook anything fancy.. But it's the last thing I want to do after working.

I'm not 100% back to work yet. I go back Feb. 1st and even then only three days a week.

And don't get me wrong, some nights DH just brings something home on his way home or one of us runs out and picks stuff up, or we go out.

But I've managed to cook quite a bit this week. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Cu likes his snugamonkey and swing finnnalllly! So I can bring the snugamonkey in the kitchen and he's happy as a clam watching everything that's going on from there. It's really freed me up a lot as far as dinner goes!

Although sometimes I'm so amazed by some of the recipes you ladies spout off.

My meals rarely take longer than thirty minutes...MAX!

• imageLori_n_Lior:

I also use jar sauce.

I just ordered chinese... I am not a good cook and I don't like cooking and I don't like cleaning up after.

I dunno what I am gonna do when I have to feed Noa real food. 

I'm jealous of y'all that get to order food in. As far as I'm aware, no delivery chinese food period. And where we are, the pizza man won't even come.

Just kidddddddingggg.

We live in a "warehouse district" and we are the only house for miles (well my grandparents and us) and our address doesn't register on maps.

• imageLori_n_Lior:

imagejLeigh0709:
    imagerachael_c26:
    imageironmom5:

I don't always even add stuff on there! Jar sauce doesn't bother me one bit!

I also use jar sauce.

I just ordered chinese... I am not a good cook and I don't like cooking and I don't like cleaning up after.

I dunno what I am gonna do when I have to feed Noa real food.&nbsp;

Aw man. Chinese sounds awesome. I haven't had it in forever!
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • DD and I reheated tri tip, then I made a green salad and pasta. DH had to go into work during dinner so he's eating now
  • We had boneless BBQ ribs (crockpot), mac and cheese and leftover greenbeans (crockpot with potatoes, onion and sausage).

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagerdmitten:
    imageironmom5:
    So glad I'm not the only sauce snob! My friends made fun of me for it...until they had it. 84 year old Italian women do not steer you wrong! We walked through it, because when she wrote it down for me it was in Italian. Tonight it was an apple and some cheez its because DH was at a work dinner. T/W is taco night. Th/F is gnocchi with meat sauce, roasted carrots, and salad. Sa is Buffalo Wild Wings!

The first restaurant I ever worked in, I saw the chef mixing the sauce with a metal spoon.  METAL!!!!  I wanted to smack him with it.

I always have to laugh, though, because with my mom's strong Mediterranean background, who taught me how to make sauce?  My father's Irish mother.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"