May 2012 Moms

Burping

Does any one still burp lo? I was just thinking I can't remember when the last time I burped him was. Made me think how fast he's growing up!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: Burping

• Not always, mainly because he holds his own bottle now so he is either in his bouncer or high chair when he has a bottle. Whenever I pick him up, though, when he is finished I will pat him on the back and often will get a little burp, but I don't think much about it or continue to wait for a burp to happen. It is mainly just done out of habit.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • I asked this on the 6-9 board not that long ago. I find myself doing it out of habit. I know she can do it on her own, but when she's sleepy after her last feeding before bed, it seems to still sooth her too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I do.  She is a fast eater and still has a bit of reflux, so I burp her most times.  A lot of times if I don't, she will burp on her own, but like PP, I do it out of habit.

• we do still. he still has pretty bad reflux, and if he doesn't burp at least once for bottles, he will projectile vomit more than half the amount he was fed.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO starting burping himself at 6 months old...and a about a week ago he started tooting out loud too!  Like father, like son.  Ay yay yay! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"