Third-Party Reproduction

~~AmCheri~~

Hey there! I have a non-IF related topic for you! lol. So I will be headed to WDW for the 1/2 marathon in a month and wanted to pick your brainStick out tongue Becuase it seems like you know your WDW...

So would it be worth it to get a park hopper for the one day that I have to head into the park? Or is there one park better then the others to just stick too? I am headed out there solo for the race and was going to go to the park(s) the day before but did not want to waste money. KWIM? I went to Epcot last year when I went for the race in January...but have not been to any of the others....

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

Re: ~~AmCheri~~

• Yes!  I love this topic. :) We are actually headed to Dis.ney in two days. 

I talked this over with my husband, too. lol.  We have lots of Dis.ney opinions. Ordinarily, with one day, I'd say stick to Epcot. But, you did that last year, so this is my recommendation.

Get a 1-day park hopper. You don't need to spend a whole day in any of the other parks. Start your day early when the park opens at Holly.wood Stu.dios. Go straight to To.y Sto.ry Man.ia. Bar none, it's the best ride in Dis.ney right now. If you do nothing else, make it this ride. Other fun stuff at HS includes the Mupp.ets 3D show, but it's super dated (good kitsch value). Star Tou.rs was just redone but I haven't been on it.  

Then, hit the Ani.mal King.dom.  Go on Expedit.ion Ever.est and the Kill.iminjar.o Saf.ari. It's Tough to Be A Bu.g is cute, but totally optional. 

Finish the day at MK. Highlights are the Haun.ted Man.sion, Phil.harmagic, Spl.ash Moun.tain, Pira.tes of the Caribb.ean (old school fun with John.ny De.pp). There's a new area in Fantas.yland, but we haven't been there yet.

Hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any questions. :) 

Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Thanks so much! We go to Dis.neyla.nd quite often since we have a pass and it is only a couple hour drive, but WDW is whole different ball game! lol.

Have a fun time!

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"