Babies on the Brain
Options

Possibility of Pregnancy?

Hey there everyone, I've got a few questions for everyone here, and I'm open to all and any advice or help.  Alright, so I've been having light pains and cramping in my lower abdomen ever since I ended my menstrual cycle, that would be about three weeks ago today, I haven't seen any spotting or other signs "down there" however, I've been feeling more tire than usual and having headaches more often than I normally get them. I've been thinking about babies and pregnancy a lot lately so perhaps I'm just freaking myself out, maybe not.I have two of my friends who are going to bring me tests tomorrow and I'll find out then from the urine tests, however. I am not due to start my cycle again for another four days, someone please help?

Re: Possibility of Pregnancy?

• Options

First, why are your friends bringing you tests? 

You'll just have to wait and take a test. Internet strangers cannot tell you if you are pregnant.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    How old are you? Why can't you buy your own tests? There is something fishy here....
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It takes two friends to bring you a pregnancy test? are they going to bring some for themselves and you'll have a pee party?

imageShayliz:
    It takes two friends to bring you a pregnancy test? are they going to bring some for themselves and you'll have a pee party?

Maybe it's a teenage pregnancy pact? 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    I call MUD
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    Did you have sex? If so, then there is a possibility of being pregnant. Go by a test for yourself today and put your mind to rest. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh these posts are just popping up so much. Does anyone have a crystal ball?! ugh
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageks3pink:
    How old are you? Why can't you buy your own tests? There is something fishy here....
    Fishy is what you can call it but has it even crossed your mind that I may not be able to buy one because I dont have enough money? Jeez.
  • Options
    imageks3pink:
    Fishy is what you can call it but has it even crossed your mind that I may not be able to buy one because I dont have enough money? Jeez.
  • Options
    imageMelRC117:
    And you can't get a HPT yourself because......?? Instead of going to the store you ask a bunch of strangers on the Internet if you're PG. 
    I didnt ask a bunch of internet strangers to tell me if I'm pregnant or not. I asked for advice if theres a chance. Maybe if you read that thoroughly it wouldn"t have been a problem.
  • Options
    imageTwinkie0612:

First, why are your friends bringing you tests? 

You'll just have to wait and take a test. Internet strangers cannot tell you if you are pregnant.

I didn't ask for them to do it, they offered and since I can't afford one myself I took the chance to a test. I guess that I was wrong to assume people on this site were nice to the ones who had questions.
  • Options
    imageShayliz:
    Yep, sure will. No. They're bringing them because I can't afford them myself. Thanks.
  • Options
    Well, I hope things work out for you.

And this is just my opinion, but if you can't afford a pregnancy test, then you can't afford to have sex. Best of luck.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options

imageMrs.Slick:
    Well, I hope things work out for you. And this is just my opinion, but if you can't afford a pregnancy test, then you can't afford to have sex. Best of luck.

This.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    could be..couldn't be...who knows? Take a test!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"