Single Parents
Options

Just venting

After 4 months of their dating I am finally going to meet XH's GF tonight. My 2 year old met her 3 months ago since his dad decided he had found his true soulmate and needed to immediately show her his son. XH has asked me not to say anything weird. By which I assume he means bringing up topics like why she's dating a man who cheated in his marriage, how it felt to sleep in my bed the day I moved out of it, why she would move in with a guy she just met online, or ask why she doesn't have custody of her own kids. Okay, I have promised myself I will be nice, friendly, and not cause problems. I do not promise to not be thinking all of those things while I play nice. Thanks for the venting space.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just venting

• Options
    Vent away! Sounds like they deserve each other!
  • Options
    I am a little confused about why you are meeting your ex-husband's girlfriend?  Why would you do that?  It seems to me part of moving on is not getting involved in his new relationship or life.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I unfortunately met my ex's new girlfriend on accident. Funny how he couldn't handle being a father, yet he's dating someone who has a 1yr old... A 1yr old that lives with them now. They've been dating almost a month and they're living together. Sorry for my tangent vent. Sounds like your ex is a real piece of work.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageRoxalot:
    I unfortunately met my ex's new girlfriend on accident. Funny how he couldn't handle being a father, yet he's dating someone who has a 1yr old... A 1yr old that lives with them now. They've been dating almost a month and they're living together. Sorry for my tangent vent. Sounds like your ex is a real piece of work.

It sounds like your is, too. I'm sorry for both of you. Mine is no better, tho. I haven't heard from him since the day DS was born.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
  • Options
    Did I want to meet her, heck no! But anyone who is going to be living at least part of the time with my 2 year old needs to be met. My impression is that XH lies to her more than he did to me and she has no clue what's been going on. Bless her he's her problem now. DS seems to like her so I am trying not to worry too much about him at this point. And vent away my fellow single moms!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh ick! Guys like this should be hung upsidedown by their toes..or other more sensitive parts!

Playing nice is probably best, but your thoughts are your own..have at it! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"