June 2012 Moms
Options

What's your 7 month old up to??

Morning, Mommas!!

What sorts of things is your LO up to these days??

At 7 months (tomorrow anyway) Parker can do:

• Roll all over
  • Start to push up onto his knees/feet but putting his head on the ground and pushing up (he really only does this in his crib)
  • Pull himself up to standing, but only while holding our hands, not on any furniture yet...
  • Sit by himself pretty well
  • Pick cheerios/puffs and other small pieces of food up with his fingers and is getting better at getting the food in his mouth
  • STTN and has since 11 weeks (8:00-7:30)
  • Loves eating solids
  • Is experimenting with a sippy cup
  • Says Yea, hi, he, eeeee, a-goo, and other vowels (still no ma's, da's or ba's...)
  • FINALLY has one tooth!  And a second one looks like it's closely behind
  • Sings "Yea-a-a-a-a"
  • Gives high fives
  • Loves bath time and kicking/splashing in the water
  • Can take a few steps while being held standing

And so much more!!

Just curious to see some of the things your LO is doing!

Our TTC Journey
TTC #1: May 2011
BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
Me: 36 | DH: 39
Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

Re: What's your 7 month old up to??

• Options
    yay for Parker! DD just learned to clap today, it's so cute. she can fold her hands, sit up, and roll over. She is not crawling, but she has started pushing herself backwards when she is on her tummy.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My dd is early June bday so she's almost 8 mo now. Se crawls all over now and is v over her exersaucer bc she much rather prefers being able to go wherever she wants to go, whenever she wants to go there. So watch out ! She is also pulling up, and talking more. I love it!

Eta and she has strong opinions, and makes it very clear how much she HATES bath time! She always tries to crawl out of the tub. Oh well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Gotta love our strong willed children!  Parker is very stubborn, when he wants something, he wants it!  Computer, remote control.... you can try to hide it but he''ll look everywhere for it!!

He also folds his hands and can pass a toy from one to another!

I love watching him grow and learn new things!!

Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options

DD is about the same. She's a late June baby, 7 months on Tues. She is trying to crawl, picking up food in her fingers, saying mamamama dadadada a lot. She waves bye-bye with a closed fist. She has a toy motorcycle and when we sit her on it she whispers "Yaaaaaa" (kills me!). She has no teeth yet and can still only roll from back to belly. We have seen her roll the other way a few times but she isnt consistent with that yet. New today she pull herself up on to her knees.

I think its so amazing how much difference a month makes! I am excited to see what she is doing when she is close to 8 months! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BRBR member
    Since DD was a preemie she is already 8 months.  But she is doing a lot of the same things.  My favorite is clapping and trying to wave.  She does the funny little worm wiggle when she wants to reach something, but can't crawl.  Saying dada and baba all the time- never mama!  I've been working on it for months. The last few months have been super fun.  I love this age.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sitting unassisted. 

Rolling both ways

Can scoot forward on her butt to get a small ways. 

Eating regular food.

Can get on her knees for short periods of time and will rock back and forth.

Can almost go from sitting to her knees.

Has good control of her pincer grasp. (pointer finger and thumb)

STTN or only gets up once.

Just got her first tooth today and I think the second will break through by tomorrow. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options
    imagespeer06:

Oh man...

She's crawling allll over the place and getting into everything.  She really likes the dogs' water bowl.

OH NO!!  I didn't even think about this!! hahaha

Our TTC Journey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"