Natural Birth

Hello

Hi everyone. I am expected number 3 and plan to do a natural birth. DS was an induction with epi which I hated because I have an intense itching reaction to it and the back pain after to me wasn't worth it. I ended up delivering him with help from the vac due to decels and they told me it was that or emergency surgery so I opted for the vac. (DS was a big boy) DD I did have naturally and labor went very quickly (3.5 hours) so I am hoping for this with this baby as well but I know anything can happen. I plan to give birth in a birthing center and with my last 2 I just felt like there was so much lack of control with certain things I want to be sure that I am totally ready this time. I for sure want no pain meds at all and if I can totally help it NO induction. Look forward to getting to know you ladies.
imageimageimageimage

Re: Hello

• Hello!  Nice to see another mom from the August board. :-)  The birthing center sounds like a great option.  I actually just met my midwife in our brand new free standing birth center.  I am hoping for a homebirth after 3 med-free births in a hospital.  I know what you mean about lack of control.  If I didn't come in totally prepared with info (and a great doctor who let me do pretty much what I wanted), the nurses would have had me on a saline drip stuck in my bed.  Luckily I had a doula who was wonderful as my advocate.  This time I am really looking forward to being in my own element free to move at my own pace.  Good luck to you and good luck with your ultrasound as well!  I had twins in the hospital (considered high risk) but went completely naturally.  It was amazing.
    IAmPregnant TickerBabyFruit TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"