New to The Bump
Options

New

Hey, I actually joined the bump about a week ago. I'm a little over 16 weeks with my first pregnancy ever. I'm 20 years old and a freshmen in college, so obviously this child wasn't quite planned. But still, I love this baby no matter what. I'm not the most conventional mother, but I'm convinced I'll do perfectly fine with this baby. Like many first-time mothers, I know there is so much I don't know. Any help is welcome!

Re: New

• Options

Hello, congratulations to you!

Have you checked out your BMB (baby month board)? They are full of support and I'm sure there are a few women in similar situations as yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

October 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Favorite Easter Candy

TTC Nov 2012|BFP 1/27/13|EDD 10/9/13|1st u/s 2/20/13
    Team Green x2 - Can't wait for our twosome to arrive

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    MW really liked the month board for your projected due date.  She would also stalk the months to either side and the trimester boards.  The biggest thing is to know that others are going through the same thing you are which makes it more normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello and congrats
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    welcome =)
    This is Ariana but I'm banned until "2063" (yes, that's what it says). Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"