December 2011 Moms
Options

swimsuit

So im going on a trip in march with my whole famil to celebrate my brother returning from a year long deployment! !! I love my sil she is awesome, the only problem is she is naturally built like i rock star. Lol i cant come close to that but im atleast hoping to look ok. so im looking for a new bathing suit. I want it to be kinda practical cause i don't need to be booblishious with ds and my dad but i dont want to look like a old maid either. So tankini? Anyone get a new bathing suit and where did you get it. I looked at Victorias secret but the ones i like all seem kinda sexy.

Re: swimsuit

• Options
    wear what you are comfortable in. I wear board shorts and a swim tank.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I swear by Lands End swimsuits.  They cover what needs to be covered, don't ride up and are modestly fashionable without being old-ladyish.  Theirs are the only suits I will buy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seems like one pieces are coming back in because I have seen some stylish ones on celebs and in mags the past few months for the upcoming season. I don't really have any suggestions but I think once it gets closer to spring you will see a ton of cute one pieces and tankini's.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Lands End and Sears gets my vote as well...  They have a huge variety which is nice, even for plus sizes... 

Otherwise "Swimsuits for all" online is another option...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I found a very flattering tankini made by Spanx over the summer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I say whatever you are comfy in. Personally I'm comfy in long pants and a dark T-shirt. Haha. I guess the good thing about not wearing a swim suit now is that I save money from wanting to buy a million suits each year.

• Options
    imageMrsRucinski85:
    I say whatever you are comfy in. Personally I'm comfy in long pants and a dark Tshirt. Haha. I guess the good thing about not wearing a swim suit now is that I save money from wanting to buynbsp;a millionnbsp;suitsnbsp;each year.

Lol ur funny. Beside when in swimming or hot tubing it. I like my hair done, makeup on with.jeans a hoodie and flip flops!! Thats my perfect outfit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"