Rhode Island Babies

Where have you found the best maternity clothes?

Starting to look! 12 1/2 weeks today :o)

I've ordered some stuff through gap that I love, and I went to the Motherhood Maternity in the Macys at Warwick Wall ... going to check out the outlet at Wrentham next. Any suggestions?

Re: Where have you found the best maternity clothes?

• I didn't have 1 store that I had very good luck with, but I shopped at Destination Maternity (in Garden City, carries more Motherhood stuff than Macy's and also carries Pea in a Pod), Old Navy in the Warwick mall (not all Old Navys carry maternity, I think it's just Warwick and Providence Place malls), and Kohl's (maternity is next to the baby section). Target's stuff never fit me right, but they sometimes have cute stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #3 Due April 2016
  • Target is always a big hit for me. Kohls has like 3 racks of stuff and I never find anything there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The Gap seems to be the best bet so far. The Pure Body T's and the Maternity Leggings make pregnant life so much more comfortable!     
  • Target has some good things
  • imageRhodyMomToBe:
    Target is always a big hit for me. Kohls has like 3 racks of stuff and I never find anything there.

I found a lot at Target!  

• I love target but I think I will check out destination maternity. I might have to go with gap just for pants because I have a 36" inseam.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like destination maternity in garden city and Old Navy. For work stuff Ann Taylor is great but their maternity stuff is online only :( Zulilly has tons of cute stuff but it is also online!
  • @mamamia866 - did you end up finding long enough maternity jeans at Gap? I have a 36" inseam too.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• @bewilderingstar - I wanted to but figured I would try old navy since they are considerably cheaper. I had very good luck with their long straight and flare full panel jeans. I ordered one size up so they would last me until the end. After I lose the baby weight I plan on buying American Eagle, I love how they fit the best and the longs are perfect.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bewilderingstar - I wanted to but figured I would try old navy since they are considerably cheaper. I had very good luck with their long straight and flare full panel jeans. I ordered one size up so they would last me until the end. After I lose the baby weight I plan on buying American Eagle, I love how they fit the best and the longs are perfect.
    I'll have to try out Old Navy then. Thanks!!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• I have bought most of my clothes from old navy. select stores carry the maternity clothes. however if you are at a store that doesn't or someone returned an online exclusive they usually mark it 50% off. kohls has the smallest section of clothing and target to me is a hit or miss.
  • If you like to online shop, I just ordered a bunch of maternity clothes from Ann Taylor Loft. I am in love with everything I bought! They are a little pricey, but they have good sales from time to time. I just got all of my clothes for 40% off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"