June 2011 Moms
Options

TTC check in

What month/cycle is this? 6/6 since using OPK, its been 3 since c/p

Any challenges so far? 2ww, still waiting trying not to get discouraged. I don't have any symptons either way.

Anything new you are trying this month? started tempting

Anything else you would like to share? I joined a gym Stick out tongue

GTKY: What do you do for fun? I like playing Everquest

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: TTC check in

• Options

What month/cycle is this? Trying since July

Any challenges so far? M/c in nov.

Anything new you are trying this month? Back to TTC this cycle after m/c.

Anything else you would like to share? Just that I am a little excited and a lot scared to start TTC again. I have had 1 healthy pregnancy so I know I can do it and its all so worth it, but I have also had 2 m/cs so I am frightened about having another m/c.

GTKY: What do you do for fun? When I am not playing princesses or Minnie with DD, I like to exercise, cook, watch TV/movies, photography and scrapbooking. And I enjoy reading too but haven't had time for that lately.

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options

myeggo=preggo and I are not really trying to conceive but not doing anything to prevent it except working 9 hour days each of us if not longer so we are both asleep about the time the LO falls asleep.

not since our m/c in November

we are doing nothing new

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What month/cycle is this? 1

Any challenges so far? trying not to be too excited or anxious. last time just let it happen and it did right away and this time i really want it so i know my anxiety will take over.

Anything new you are trying this month? i am casually charting but just cause i find it interesting and kind of fun

Anything else you would like to share? i feel like it may be too early to even post in this thread since it's my 1st month

GTKY: What do you do for fun? workout, fb, bump, work (i know lame but i love my job and only go when i want to)

• Options

Dh and i just started trying for #2.

I am 9dpo this month so I am still in the 2ww.  I have been so nausious after eating almost every meal for the last 3 days.  Tested last night ( I know kinda early) i thought I got a line so i tested again this morning and think the first line was an evaporation line.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"