May 2012 Moms
Options

I'm bored!

I'm laying here snuggling Lucas because he's teething and wouldn't nap any other way.

So I have a question now that you've all learned you'll do things as a parent you never thought you would what do you think you'll let your toddler child get away with and what will you put your foot down on?
STM's what do you do?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I'm bored!

• Options
    I never thought I would bed share. Obviously, I underestimated how sleep deprivation would affect me. LOL
  • Options

I told myself/everyone that starting night 1 at home, he would be in his crib.  Nope... slept in the RNP next to the bed till 8 weeks.

Only reason: when he would wake up over night, he wasn't loud enough for us to hear over the monitor to wake us up.  Once he turned 8 weeks, he started STTN, so he went into his room.  

He's slept in our room once since then, and it was the night after a set of shots he had... I don't remember the reason why though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsshawnavanb:
    I never thought I would bed share. Obviously, I underestimated how sleep deprivation would affect me. LOL

This!!! lol it was the one thing I said I would never do. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Never thought I would bed share.

Also as somebody who hates nose pickers, never thought I would pick somebody ELSES nose so often.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Bed sharing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    bed-sharing! lol. and i didnt think i would breastfeed for as long as i have. 8 months and still going strong.
  • Options
    As a STM I already knew I would bed share, especially because I bf,
    so I didn't try to talk myself out of it.

I was trying to get my daughter used to sleeping through loud noises so I wouldn't have to walk around on tiptoes while she slept. That didnt happen! DD has always been a light sleeper and I never want to chance her waking up, so now we all tiptoe while she sleeps even at 8 months!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"