Minnesota Babies

Bump Club Events

Hi All!

We have four events in the next few days. Would love to see some of you there!

This weekend we have two free fitness classes at lululemon. One mama who attends will go home with a BOB SE Jogging Stroller!

On Saturday, some of the best mommy bloggers will share their secrets of staying busy and warm these winter months. Everyone will go home with a Kids Preferred Kids Tray.

Tuesday night, Southdale Pediatrics will be guest speakers at our Expectant Mom Dinner Series. Everyone will go home with a Halo Sleepsack.

https://bcbtwincities.eventbrite.com

dd #1 5/2010 dd #2 5/2012 dd #3 due 11/2013

Re: Bump Club Events

• These both sound fabulous!! Which SP location? Edina?? Thanks!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry, I see now it's in Hopkins! I should have paid more attention when I looked the first time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am interested in these events, but cannot attend this weekend.  Is there a way to get added to some sort of email list to be notified of events?  Thanks!
  • Is this sponsored by thebump or different?
    imageimage
  • imageNoBeautyQueen:
    Is this sponsored by thebump or different?

it's different  

• imagetrinityc@hotmail.com:
    I am interested in these events, but cannot attend this weekend.  Is there a way to get added to some sort of email list to be notified of events?  Thanks!

https://bumpclubandbeyond.com/twin-cities/ 

• Then why is the blatant advertising allowed?
    imageimage
  • imageNoBeautyQueen:
    Then why is the blatant advertising allowed?

It's a mom group  

• imageauroraloo:
    imagePayne2B2008:

imageNoBeautyQueen:
    Then why is the blatant advertising allowed?

It's a mom group  

But still, this smacks of vendor to me, and it's kind of weird.

I love The Bump Club Twin Cities.  I've been to a few events including their Halloween Boo Bash at Creative Kids Stuff, 2 of their free prenatal yoga sessions at Lululemon West End, and also their family holiday party back in December at My Gym in EP which partnered with Ella's Halo.  I've also met Katie on several occasions and she's wonderful.

It's really been a great way to connect with other moms and mom's-to-be around the twin cities.  My kids have loved the family events and I've enjoyed connecting with other pregnant mom's in the area at the yoga.  They partner with a lot of great businesses and local "vendors" for these events they put on, but not once have I ever had a "sales pitch" from a vendor.  In fact, at both family events they had local professional photographers that donated their time and product...and we came away with beautiful professional pics of our kids for free from the event.

I really think they're just trying to build a community and bring mom's and families together.  I'd give it a try and attend one of their many events.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality of events and the connections you make with other families/moms.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"