Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Thursday GTKY

What is your favourite kind of ice cream?

What is your favourite kind of pizza?

What is your favourite comfort food?

Is there any kind of food that you detest?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday GTKY

• Options

Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream

Bacon, tomatoes, pinapple and spinach or any real Chicago deep dish (I miss it)

Mac & Cheese

Seafood.  I can't stand seafood.  Fish included.  My motto is "if it breathes water, I don't eat it"

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options

What is your favorite kind of ice cream? I'm addicted to chocolate custard with marshmallow topping... otherwise Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake

What is your favorite kind of pizza? Pepperoni, Mushroom and Jalapeno from Pizza Hut

What is your favorite comfort food? pasta with hot sauce (sriracha)

Is there any kind of food that you detest? Shellfish and Jello

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Strawberry with chocolate jimmies

Veggie pizza

Chicken pot pie

I'm not sure. I'm pretty picky, but I can't think of anything I detest, probably because I'm too picky to try it!

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Options

What is your favorite kind of ice cream? There's this cherry pecans and cream ice cream from Braum's [regional ice cream chain] that is my absolute fave.

What is your favorite kind of pizza? Pepperoni. Don't care where it comes from, but I just love me some pepperoni.

What is your favorite comfort food? Chicken alfredo. So fattening but so good.

Is there any kind of food that you detest? I'm not a big fan of seafood. 
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite kind of ice cream? I love coffee or chocolate ice cream. Lately I've been enjoying Dryers Espresso something or other. It's delicious. 

What is your favourite kind of pizza? I really like plain cheese or Hawaiian (pineapple and Canadian bacon) 

What is your favourite comfort food? Thanksgiving dinner, everything about it is comforting. I love most forms of potatoes too. 

Is there any kind of food that you detest? I really hate raw white or yellow onion. I can't stand the smell. If they are cooked it's no big deal and makes most things taste better but the raw I can not handle. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

What is your favorite kind of ice cream?   Vanilla soft serve with rainbow sprinkles.

What is your favorite kind of pizza?   Plain cheese, but more specifically a thin pizzeria style cheese.   

What is your favorite comfort food?    Grilled cheese.  I could eat it for three meals a day. 

Is there any kind of food that you detest?   Coconut. Taste and texture gross me out. 

TTC since May 2011
    Provera x3 late 2011, no natural response. (Previous BCP for 12 years).
     Dx PCOS April 2012. 
    Clomid x 4 - no response.
    First FSH/Ovidrel cycle early Aug 2012 - 18 days of injections, slow growth, erratic estrogen levels, triggered Aug 21st. 
    BFP Sept 4th and Sept 7th! 
     7wk US Sept 28th - triplets! 
    Perfect triplets lost at 20 weeks due to incompetent cervix. Allison Grace, James Alexander and Colin Gregory forever in our hearts!  
    IVF #1 10/11/13 -  canceled before retrieval.  
    IVF# 2 11/28/13 - retrieval on Turkey Day! Hyperstim - no transfer
    FET #1 2/4/14 - miscarriage @ 9 weeks (Trisomy 6) 
    FET #2 6/8/14 - healthy normal baby! Due date 2/25/15
  • Options
    What is your favourite kind of ice cream? mint chocolate chip

What is your favourite kind of pizza? veggie!

What is your favourite comfort food? pizza, pasta, subway

Is there any kind of food that you detest?I hate eggs, and sausage
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
     *ticker warning*

What is your favourite kind of ice cream? Vanilla

What is your favourite kind of pizza? Margarita

What is your favourite comfort food?  Pasta and meatballs.  Has to be home made sauce.  ( I actually call it gravy but that's a whole other topic!)

Is there any kind of food that you detest?  I don't know about detest, but I'm not a big fan of Indian food.

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Options

Moose tracks!

Mushroom

Pasta

Celery. I can't stand the smell or taste of it! 

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options

What is your favourite kind of ice cream? Snow ice cream. Im about to make some right now...thanks to all the new snow on the ground!

What is your favourite kind of pizza? Mushroom, Spinach and Tomato with feta cheese

What is your favourite comfort food? Pasta with homemade sauce

Is there any kind of food that you detest? Celery. Hate the taste and texture whether raw or cooked.

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options

Man, this GTKY makes me hungry!

UDF's Peanut Butter & Chip...I like it better than Grater's

Pepporoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, Bacon & Black Olives with garlic butter sauce of course! (and we are ordering that now for lunch)

Garlic red-skinned Mashed Potatos from a restaurant in Cincy called Through the Garden

I don't like the texture of onions or celery

2012-09-27 04.34.29 2012-09-27 05.42.41 2012-09-28 13.20.43 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagephancykat:

I used to love pepperoni, bacon and black olives, but I recently got a chicken bacon artichoke from Papa Murphy's that was amazeballs!

cookies, any cookies

I just had that pizza too! It's so awesome! and I love cookies...and cake lol

2012-09-27 04.34.29 2012-09-27 05.42.41 2012-09-28 13.20.43 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"