March 2012 Moms
Options

Tax refund - well it was a nice idea in theory

I always pay single rate with no exemptions and get a refund at the start of each year ..it's like my none xistent money savings account.  I don't miss it and If I dont have access to it I can't spend it.  Looks like this one is already accounted for.. hubby's gonna need some expensive dental work soon. 

Ah well nice thought while it lasted.  Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tax refund - well it was a nice idea in theory

• Options

This is the 2nd time we are getting a refund since we've been married. He used to be self-employed so we always owed. Because of DD, it is the biggest we have ever gotten and it is already spoken for too. But good things. Paying off DH's little car and my smallest student loan (hello $120 a month Smile) and hopefully some on the med bills.

Sorry yours is having to towards dental stuff. Not fun.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I don't begrudge spending the money on his dental.. he's been really patient because we had medical, then Xmas and freezers etc to pay for and I was on a short check l;ast year because of FSA  and I know it's bothering him alot so it will be nice to get it fixed for him.. hope my dentist can see him next week, gotta call them tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah we have them here too but hubby has a not so standard dental issue that I don't think they'd really be the place for ... he is missing some adult teeth .. he still has some of his first teeth.  There were no adult teeth to come in behind them... so some of his teeth are chipping or cracking.  Not sure I'd want to see a student for something like that. 

Hoping our lil man has a bit of both of us..I had overcrowding and daddy didnt have enough adult teeth lol.. so he should be just right.
  • Options

Ugh a tax refund sounds nice.  We owed taxes for the last couple years due to several random events.  It looks like we will finally sell our 2nd property for a several thousand loss.  At this point, I'll take the loss.  I just want it gone!

At least you have the funds for the dental work :)  I've been in a place before where i needed it and couldn't afford it.  It was horrible. 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    imageMrsJetSet:

Ugh a tax refund sounds nice.  We owed taxes for the last couple years due to several random events.  It looks like we will finally sell our 2nd property for a several thousand loss.  At this point, I'll take the loss.  I just want it gone!

At least you have the funds for the dental work :)  I've been in a place before where i needed it and couldn't afford it.  It was horrible. 

Me too .. trust me I've been at both ends of the financial see saw.  AllI can say is yay for high pain tolerance.. probably why giving birth drug free wasn't so bad for me lol ..after the denatl issues I had a few years ago it seemed like a cake walk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"