Two Under 2

Intro and looking for advice

Hi there!  I am about to become a mom of two under two and was looking for survival tips...What's the one thing you wish someone had told you to help you cope with having two kids under 2?  I am currently a full-time working mom of a 16 month old and although I'm tired, I feel like things are going really well.  In March, my baby boy is due to arrive and I'll be staying home for 5 months with both of my kids.  Tips to keep me sane?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and looking for advice

• Thanks for the post.  I am due in March as well.  My two little ones will be exactly 2 years apart and am wondering the same thing.  Something I did this week was to hire help to clean the house every other week.  I just thought I would like to have that in practice before the seond arrives.  I wish I could say I am making casseroles like crazy, but I am not.  I will be staying home for three months and then go back to work 2 days a week.  Even now going to work is relaxing to me and I am a little nervous about the keeping the sanity when the second arrives...
  • Hi! I am due in April with my second, have a 14 month old cutiepie at home already. Worried about how my little girl will handle the arrival of her sister...and how I will handle 2 without sleep!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"