North Florida Babies
Options

Reading

Hey ladies!

Are any of you big readers? If so, what are you reading? 

My reading kinda got thrown off course when I got pregnant last year but now that things are finally getting settled with Amelia, I'm trying to get it back on track.

Any recommendations?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Reading

• Options
    I LOVE reading! If you haven't already I recommend reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. I also love anything by Stephane King, the Last Stand uncut version is really good.
  • Options
    I'm a sucker for cheesy romance novels (but nothing I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with my grandmother, I just don't like anything too explicit) so I love Marcia Lynn McClure but baby books have been taking over lately with the latest being "Baby Led Weaning" by Gill Rapley and we're going a little more crunchy lately so I'm currently reading "A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use" by Rosemary Gladstar.

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGismo123:
    I LOVE reading! If you haven't already I recommend reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. I also love anything by Stephane King, the Last Stand uncut version is really good.

Oh, I loved the Sookie Stackhouse series! I haven't read the last few though so that'd be a good idea for me. Thanks! 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"