TTC after 35
Options

Feeling GOOD on Clomid

This is definitely not a complaint, but I braced myself for being super-moody, headaches, etc. while on Clomid, but yesterday was my last pill of the cycle (my first cycle), and I feel GREAT! I have more energy, and I feel like my moods are MORE stable than usual. Has anyone ever experienced this too? My husband is thrilled that I am feeling so well. What's going on though? Any ideas?

Re: Feeling GOOD on Clomid

• Options
    Can't say it made me feel any better but I never really seemed to experience any side affects.  I know the first month I started to take it I was excited because I was taking some kind of an action and it made me feel like I had some kind of control in a process that had been making me feel so helpless.  If it's making you feel good, I'd say just enjoy it!
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Options
    Good for you! I can't say I felt good, but I didn't ever seem to have side effects, I am on 6th and last cycle of clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only did one cycle of clomid but I didn't turn into the raving lunatic psycho *** the RE warned dh I would become :)  Glad you are not feeling the side effects!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    I did one round of Clomid and didn't have any mood swings or serious side effects. I did however get super bloated. I felt like I was 4 months prego with my bloated tummy but it was worth it. I got pregnant after the first round but miscarried yesterday at 6 wks. The bright side...I can get pregnant at 38!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • Options
    Today is the last day of my 1st cycle of clomid too and I'm in the same boat! No moodiness at all and was actually in an extra good mood today probably due to some extra good lovin' last night though lol. I was starting to freak myself out though that the lack of moodiness meant it wasn't working. But i do have the major hotflashes!

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"