Indiana Babies

Newbie:)

Hey everyone I just moved to Indiana and not really use to all of it yet. I was hoping for some advice on being a new mom. I always wanted a little girl and we got our wish. A lot of things are running threw my mind about being a mom. Any one willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it:) I want to be the be the best mom for her.

Re: Newbie:)

• Sorry I should of stated that is isn't here yet. Im 21 weeks along but there is so many things I think about. I
  • Congratulations! Happy to try to offer advice, although my best advice to new/expecting moms is to take all advice with a grain of salt and always do whatever works best for you and your family. It's a tough learning curve!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Congrats!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.