June 2013 Moms
Options

When will you start your nursery?

2»

Re: When will you start your nursery?

• Options
    Right now it is DS1's playroom. We are moving his playroom downstairs, but we are doing some renovations first! So it's a waiting game..

However, we ordered our crib furniture, picked out bedding, ordered the crib mattress, and I am on the lookout for nursery decor.. So I am doing what I can. We will probably paint and then continue to use it as a playroom until the downstairs is done, depending on how long the downstairs takes..

I personally would not wait til 30wks to do anything. As you get bigger you get more uncomfortable, tired etc plus, you never know if your baby will come early... I went into pre term labor a day shy of 33wks.. And had NO symptoms ahead of time. Thank god the nursery was ready to go, though since our furniture had taken 14wks to come in we had JUST set it up. I'm a planner though and like to be prepared, some people wait til the last second and things work out fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hopefully we will start picking out paint after our a/s next Monday. We don't use the room for much, except DH uses it as a closet/dressing room in the morning.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"