January 2012 Moms

Chinese Gender Chart

Was the Chinese Gender Chart correct for you or not?  

I'm sure we asked this back when our LOs were newborns, but I really wasn't on much in the first month.  

I'm not sure if it was right for DS or not.  He was a bit of a surprise, and I'm really not sure if we conceived in the last few days of March or the first few of April :)

Anniversary

Re: Chinese Gender Chart

• Wrong with DS and right with DD... so 50/50 for us :)
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right for my first two, wrong for my last three.
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Loading the player...
  • Mine was correct. 
    imageimageimage
  • How do you make a poll?  This would be fun to see as a percent.
    imageimageimage
  • Well I don't know... :/

My birthday is May6th. I found out I was pregnant, Friday May13th. LMP was 4/18 (if I remember right). So when did I really actually conceive? was I still 30 or already 31? I don't know exactly LMAO

• imagebigbear:

Well I don't know... :/

My birthday is May 6th. I found out I was pregnant, Friday May13th. LMP was 4/18 (if I remember right). So when did I really actually conceive? was I still 30 or already 31? I don't know exactly LMAO

I'd say you were 30.  It's doubtful (probably impossible) to get a BFP within 7 days of conception. I'm 99.9% sure you conceived before your 31st birthday.

imageimageimage
  • It was right for both girls
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Wrong. Said I was having a girl but I got a precious boy instead. I'm glad it was wrong. I always wanted a boy. Smile

• imagejnickers98:
    imagebigbear:

Well I don't know... :/

My birthday is May 6th. I found out I was pregnant, Friday May13th. LMP was 4/18 (if I remember right). So when did I really actually conceive? was I still 30 or already 31? I don't know exactly LMAO

I'd say you were 30.  It's doubtful (probably impossible) to get a BFP within 7 days of conception. I'm 99.9% sure you conceived before your 31st birthday.

LOL yeah probably. I was thinking more along the lines of implantation time and all that jazz... lol

actually my LMP was 4/21. The 8months I was charting and using OPKs I have always ovulated 10-12 days after my period. So then I was thinking, what if it took just about a week for the implantation to happen, then we'd be right around that birthday mark LOL

But ya, I was probably 30, in which case, chinese gender chart would have been correct :P

• Right for B and E and for J!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Right using the bump's chart; wrong using the lunar chart.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Right for us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was correct for us.  A friend of mine consulted it and then proceeded to tell me that we were going to have a boy, which, at our anatomy scan, we found out to be true. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"