March 2013 Moms
Options

Welp I have GD

Just got this awesome news at 30 weeks. My awesome OB hasn't been listening to me (you all might remember my situation from last week) and I've been trying to tell her something was wrong. My perinatologist is furious that she wouldn't give me a 3HR to begin with after my 1HR came back at 152. I just spoke to her on Wednesday and had decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. At that point she assured me that she didn't think I had GD and that I was just reading too much into that result. Really? Words cannot describe how pissed I am that I've gone all this time eating wrong and not controlling my sugar. I am so worried about my LO now. Ok perhaps my sugar is high (jk) or my hormones or going crazy (most likely) or I'm just being sensitive. GRRRRR!
Pregnancy Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: Welp I have GD

• Options

I'm almost 30 weeks myself and had my gd class today.  One of the things they told us is that we have time yet to get the gd under control AND have a baby that won't have issues with blood sugar levels at birth.

Good for you for fighting for the diagnosis.  Too bad you had to do so.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    I'm glad you finally got a real answer. Sorry that it's positive for GD but at least now you can manage and ensure you and LO stay healthy. I remember your other post, I hope this is the confirmation you needed to go ahead as switch doctors!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"