November 2011 Moms
Options

Randoms

The board seems to be getting a little more active the last day or two, yay! So, what random thoughts do you have for today?
                                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Randoms

• Options

My favorite shows lately are Jeopardy and Downton Abbey. I am officially old.

I look forward to DD's story time each Friday. DH is taking the afternoon off work and is joining me and I am excited!

Tonight, we are having my folks come over to watch DD so DH and I can go to Zero Dark Thirty. This weekend, we are planning on seeing Argo. We love our movies and have to get in the best picture nominees before the Oscars. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Sick kids have their advantages.  Both of my kids have been napping like crazy and I am enjoying the extra quiet time.

DD was cleared for dairy yesterday and her allergy levels were so low that the pediatrician said we could just transfer her to dairy without a super slow intro(3-4 month).  She had cheese last night with no adverse effects!  Woohoo!

BFP #1 10/13/09 EDD 06/20/10 DS Born on 06/26/10
    BFP #2 03/08/11 EDD 11/16/11 DD Born on 11/04/11
    BFP #3 08/29/12 EDD 05/06/13 M/C on 08/30/12
    BFP #4 11/01/12 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C on 12/28/12
    BFP #5 04/30/13 EDD 01/03/14 DS Born on 01/02/14
    BFP #6 01/11/15 EDD 09/22/15 M/C 03/09/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegracefulruby33:

My favorite shows lately are Jeopardy and Downton Abbey. I am officially old.

I look forward to DD's story time each Friday. DH is taking the afternoon off work and is joining me and I am excited!

Tonight, we are having my folks come over to watch DD so DH and I can go to Zero Dark Thirty. This weekend, we are planning on seeing Argo. We love our movies and have to get in the best picture nominees before the Oscars. 

I guess I've been old since I was 7 or 8.  I have always loved Jeopardy. lol

• Options

LOVE Downton Abbey! :) 

My randoms:  I can't stop craigslisting.  I find myself making ridiculously crazy low offers on everything right now.  DH is supposed to pick up a couple of chairs tonight that we got for a complete steal.  However, just because I am getting this stuff for super cheap does not mean 1) that I should have it, 2) that we have the money for it, 3) that we even have room for it, and 4) That I have any idea how to remodel these things.  I can't stop!

Also, another random, for some reason I am debating not going out for my girls night tonight.  I am feeling bad leaving DH home.  I know we need our separate time but I feel super bad leaving him home even though he'll be perfectly content playing his video games.  He never gets time to alone, or to play VG, so I'm sure he'll be just fine but still.  I'm having a hard time getting motivated enough to prepare for tonight and leave them home. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Downtown abbey is fantastic. I hate Fridays. I really need a nap. Children are expensive. Pooping problems are stupid. I watch vampire diaries and pretty little liars even though I am a grown woman and I absolutely love them. I really wish we would get our
    w2s so we could file our taxes and get a fat stack of cash back because we are broke as a joke.
  • Options
    imagedesine77:
    Downtown abbey is fantastic. I hate Fridays. I really need a nap. Children are expensive. Pooping problems are stupid. I watch vampire diaries and pretty little liars even though I am a grown woman and I absolutely love them. I really wish we would get our w2s so we could file our taxes and get a fat stack of cash back because we are broke as a joke.
  • Options
    imagedesine77:
    Downtown abbey is fantastic. I hate Fridays. I really need a nap. Children are expensive. Pooping problems are stupid. I watch vampire diaries and pretty little liars even though I am a grown woman and I absolutely love them. I really wish we would get our w2s so we could file our taxes and get a fat stack of cash back because we are broke as a joke.
  • Options

imagesedl1lau:
    imagedesine77:

Sorry about the double posting...Stick out tongue

Just wanted to say I'm a CPA, and you won't be able to file your taxes until at least Jan 30th anyway cuz of stupid Congress and the fiscal cliff.  Some people with more complicated returns won't be able to file till the end of of February!

• Options

I've been feeling very old the last month.  We've had a ton of patients, who were puppies when I started working at my clinic, who have all been sick or dying in the last month.  Also, the clients who had little kids when I first started now have teenagers.  And I got stuck behind a school bus going in to work the other day and caught myself judging the hair and clothing styles of the kids getting on the bus...since when are pants pockets pulled out a style!?! 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options

imagesedl1lau:
    imagedesine77:

This! DH needs a new car so bad, and this will at least get him one to last alittle longer.

I made a purse to sell on the facebook WAHM Shop and there was quite a bit of interest so I've spent the last like 4 hours online picking out fabric to make more bags. I'm excited, because DH is a Auditor and now that it's tax season I'm home alone alot. This gives me something to do in the evenings.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagesedl1lau:

imagesedl1lau:
    imagedesine77:

Sorry about the double posting...Stick out tongue

Just wanted to say I'm a CPA, and you won't be able to file your taxes until at least Jan 30th anyway cuz of stupid Congress and the fiscal cliff.  Some people with more complicated returns won't be able to file till the end of of February!

you dream killer!
  • Options
    Totally random..

I. Can't. Breathe.

Seriously, maybe I was spoiled with DS1 being so so low, I never experienced this! I'm constantly changing positions to breathe better and now sitting on the floor with DS is uncomfortable. Not a good thing when you are a SAHM!! I had a sonogram today and I almost passed out after it was over, scary!

Just for the record, I'm VERY thankful to be pregnant so I feel bad complaining! Believe me, there was a short while they thought I had placenta accreta with DS1 so I'm very thankful.. Just uncomfortable.

• Options

imagelkm2006:
    Totally random.. I. Can't. Breathe. Seriously, maybe I was spoiled with DS1 being so so low, I never experienced this! I'm constantly changing positions to breathe better and now sitting on the floor with DS is uncomfortable. Not a good thing when you are a SAHM!! I had a sonogram today and I almost passed out after it was over, scary! Just for the record, I'm VERY thankful to be pregnant so I feel bad complaining! Believe me, there was a short while they thought I had placenta accreta with DS1 so I'm very thankful.. Just uncomfortable.

I can totally understand that.  DD had me so uncomfortable because she had both her head and feet lodged in my ribs for the last 10 weeks of pregnancy (minus the last 2 or 3 days before L&D).  DS wasn't particularly low but compared to DD, I was much more comfortable in my last few months of pregnancy with him.  

• Options

That show Catfish on MTV creeps me out but I still keep watching it

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options

After EBFing my DS for a little over a year, I feel so BAD for dairy cows. Sometimes I wonder if they shouldn't be added to PETA's list of animals they try to protect. (If they currently do, I wouldn't know since most of the PETA media attention casts their organization in a bad light IMO.)

I really have a hard time drinking milk anymore. Indifferent

• Options
    imagequinncat:

My period is 9 days late, but I know I'm not pregnant.  I just ovulated late because I really sick a few weeks ago.  I keep feeling like it will start and it hasn't.  Really annoying.

I love vampire diaries also.  It's my favorite show.

i miss vampire diaries. i got 7 eps behind and then today we switched from directv to cablevision. it's so hard getting used to the new program guide and we lost all the shows from our dvr, including my backlog of VD and american horror story. sniffle. also cablevision doesn't have s2 of boardwalk empire on demand, so we'll have to hook up the computer to hbo go it. v annoying.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"