Single Parents
Options

so pissed off!!!

My BD told me he doesn't want us to have any contact anymore and he told me to give him my DD and he is planning on an adoption for her. Before when he didn't tell me that I was still missing him and hoping he would come back to me. Right now, all i have just only anger!!!

How could he do that to me and his daughter? Even though DD is here in 4 months later, I would never ever do that. I'm still gonna go to the legal aid for child support.

Thanks for listening to my vent! 

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker

Re: so pissed off!!!

• Options
    If I were you, I would stop contact with him immediately. Just think about yourself and your daughter. I am in the same situation. BD said "call me when I can sign the adoption papers". Since then I have stopped talking to him, and I have started to be happy again, doing the things I need to do to make sure everything is ready for when my LO is born.  He still messages me... that he misses me and wants things to work, then that i'm a horrible person... He is very on and off about everything. I couldn't take it anymore, it wasn't good for me emotionally to let his words effect my feelings. GL!
  • Options

imagemel1987:
    If I were you, I would stop contact with him immediately. Just think about yourself and your daughter. I am in the same situation. BD said "call me when I can sign the adoption papers". Since then I have stopped talking to him, and I have started to be happy again, doing the things I need to do to make sure everything is ready for when my LO is born.  He still messages me... that he misses me and wants things to work, then that i'm a horrible person... He is very on and off about everything. I couldn't take it anymore, it wasn't good for me emotionally to let his words effect my feelings. GL!

Than is so heart broken when he says that. I'm not gonna contact him anymore, I don't want him to manipulate me anymore. I can't believe he would say such thing to me. Thank you for the advise.  

Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemimimimimiiii:

imagemel1987:

Than is so heart broken when he says that. I'm not gonna contact him anymore, I don't want him to manipulate me anymore. I can't believe he would say such thing to me. Thank you for the advise.  

I was heart broken too, every day I felt like i could feel my heart actually breaking. But now that I'm not giving into his manipulation of my emotions, I feel sooo much better.
  • Options

imagemel1987:

This is very good advice.  I know it hurts right now....but he absolutely cannot convince you to give up this baby growing inside you!  Be strong, break contact with him if necessary!!!!   As for being angry....totally understandable!  What an ass!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"