May 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

My new job offered for me to start this Monday instead ofthe 1st of February and I seriously contemplated just giving my cold-hearted, self-centered boss a taste of her own medicine and just giving her no notice and leaving. Only reason I'm not is the girls I work with (for the most part) are so sweet and I know they'd be stuck picking up the slack. Only reason, cause man I'd love to.

Your turn!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• Options
    DH is out of town and I LOVE having the bed all to myself! Not to mention half as many dishes in the sink!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I think this was posted last week, but I think it is worth a repost.

I am SO annoyed with the early walking/pulling up/moving/development posts that are masked by acting like the author cares if other people's babies are doing the same thing.  If you are AWing, just put that in the subject line as opposed to, "Who's baby is crawling?"  and then the content ends up being how their 4 month old is crawling.  Say, "AW: Early crawler!"

It really makes moms (me) feel like crap and start to worry that our perfectly normal children aren't on track. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

thanks for starting this today, I got into work late.

Im back in maternity pants today hahaha

So, we are getting new windows put in out house, and the paint has lead in it... so they have to go to extremes and caution tape off the property, line EVERYTHING in the house with plastic, and even wear hazmat type suits.  So, all of our things are pushed into corners, and covered, so I couldn't get into my dresser this morning, so I just went downstairs and got out a pair of my maternity work pants... I really forgot how comfortable they were, lol.

I guess another potential flame worthy comment came out it this post as well...

yes, we live in a house with lead in the paint, and we aren't going to do anything about it...

Im sorry, but it's not like we are going to let our kid play and pick at the paint, and eat it... Im a better parent than that...  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    As happy as I am for all of you ttc or pregnant now I also feel a little bad for you. 2u2 is HARD, I'm just now feeling like I'm catching my breath. I liked the big age gap better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    I ate a very large brownie for lunch!!!! Probably not flame worthy, but it's all I had today.
  • Options
    I have been using left over nipple butter as chapstick. It's basically the same, right?
  • Options
    DH is taking me out for mexican tonight and I plan to eat until I can't eat anymore.  If gluttony is wrong, I don't wanna be right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"