Minnesota Babies

RE Recommendations

Does anyone have an RE they would recommend?

If this cycle is a bust we have officially passed the one year mark of trying to get pregnant. I've used temping and charting, OPKs, and the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and no luck. Now we are getting all our ducks in a row to look into next steps and I find it completely overwhelming. Fortunately, I have decent insurance coverage but it looks like in-network RE coverage is limited to the Center For Reproductive Medicine, U of M Physicians Reproductive Medicine Center, and Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates. Has anyone used any of these providers?

Any advice you can provide is greatly appreciated. TYIA!

TTC #1 Since Feb 2012
Me: 31, DH: 32
Bloodwork, HSG, and SA = All Good

RE Cycle #1: 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, and TI = BFP on June 8!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Beta #1 115, Beta #2 244, 8 week ultrasound shows one beautiful gummy bear and heartbeat!

Re: RE Recommendations

• we used reproductive med and IF assoc adn LOVE them!! it was sad to get pregnant and leave lol! dr. stassart knows his stuff. I went to another for several years before switching and in less than 6 months RMIA had me pregnant and now i have 2 wonderful babies!! seriously start your journey there, you wont be disappointed
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I can't personally vouch for them because we got a surprise pregnancy the cycle after we did our baseline infertility testing - but my cousin has 3 month old twins and used the folks at the U of M.  She really REALLY liked it there (and is obviously enjoying the results!).

How awesome for you that your insurance covers that!  I had 6 months of arguing with my company who covers diagnosing/testing for infertility but not treatment.  They kept trying to deny my claims for labs and stuff as "treatment".  ugh, so annoying but finally resolved in my favor.   

• Loading the player...
  • JGYJGY member

This question came up a few months ago, and many of us responded.  I'll try to put the link to that thread here (but I'm not so good at that stuff).  Hope it works for you!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/70322493.aspx

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"