Delaware Babies

Opinions please!

On the 31st we will hopefully find out if our little ducky is a girl or a boy. So i have been trying to come up with a cute gender reveal idea for facebook. I also really wanted to include my cats. I am the type of owner who think my cats are like people lol and will make sayings for them if that makes sense my cat Taco is kinda a ditzy,nbsp;lovablenbsp;cat and my cat Reesie we always joke is angry and a diva. so we came up with some memes for facebook that involve Reesie being not so excited...please tell me what you think of these and if you like one better then the other.nbsp;nbsp;imageimageimagenbsp;imagenbsp;
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Opinions please!

• I like the first one best!
  • This is just me option but I feel like a gender reveal is a positive thing and people should be excited but those pictures make me feel like its a sad thing. I know you want to pass on your pets personality but do most people on fb know their personalities? 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • imageOlalala157:
    This is just me option but I feel like a gender reveal is a positive thing and people should be excited but those pictures make me feel like its a sad thing. I know you want to pass on your pets personality but do most people on fb know their personalities? 

thats kind of what I was thinking, thats why I thought the first one was the best.

• I only have friends and family on facebook so the majority of them have met the cat or heard me talk about them enough that people will know its a joke
  • imageLittleDuckie2013:
    I only have friends and family on facebook so the majority of them have met the cat or heard me talk about them enough that people will know its a joke

Which one do you like the best?  

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • I really like the third option.  Typical cat response.  If your audience knows you to be a cat person I think this is a great gender reveal.  Lol. Of course I am a cat person and a huge fan of Grumpy Cat, so there you go.

We found out we were having a girl and I wrapped up allspice and sugar.  Our parents just stared at it, then as they were opening the card to reveal the gender and name they finally got it.  Sugar and Spice....

Hooray for finding out!  It is so exciting!

• Wondering if there is a way to incorporate your other cat as well -- with a happy,  excited quote....split screen with the other cat saying something sarcastic?  Or try to get them both in one picture?
  • imageOlalala157:
    Which one do you like the best? nbsp;

I'm not sure I think I'm leaning towards the third one
  • imageRaquellyo:
    Wondering if there is a way to incorporate your other cat as well with a happy,nbsp; excited quote....split screen with the other cat saying something sarcastic?nbsp; Or try to get them both in one picture?

We thought about doing one with taco as well, still just playing around for now :p

positioning Reesie and Taco together for a pic is hard...it's basically setting taco up for a jumping lol
  • I like the first one the best
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"