May 2012 Moms
Options

It makes me smile

When I put Mickey Mouse Club House on for my son he smiles as soon as he hears Mickey Mouse talk, he loves that cartoon! It's so adorable, seriously melts my heart. Sometimes I find myself putting it on just to see that sweet smile and enjoyment on his precious little face. Gosh I can't help but smile! I love my kid!!!

Anyone else want to share something that your LO does that makes you smile every time they do it?

Re: It makes me smile

• Options
    DS does the same with Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. As soon as the one character comes onto the screen his face lights up and he has a smile from ear to ear. Once the theme song comes on or if we sing it to him at any point during the day, he gets so excited and smiley and bounces up and down.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    Adalyn does the same exact thing! She loves Mickey!
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For us it's Baby Einstein. I don't even have to see the screen to know when a puppet comes on. She smiles, laughs, and claps. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    LO doesn't watch much tv but I had to try Mickey this morning to see what the hype was about. Sure enough, he jumped up and down and squealed with glee!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    DD loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I'm so excited to be taking her on a Disney Cruise for a week next week. I can't wait to see how excited she is to see him in person. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"