June 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant Mommies Check In

Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 42 of us total!  

How is everyone doing?  Anything new to report?

January 2013
ShandaB- team blue
wootownlady - team blue
courtneybrooke921- team blue
Magenta728 - team blue

February 2013
izzyjenni - team pink
secondaryPULSE- team pink
tulipblossom - team blue
beanersmommy- team blue
walter7878- team pink

March 2013
EricaD777
JSanFran - team green
ishka338
Dania&Dustin
pray4amiracle
Andrea52408- team blue
ann_jeremiah- team blue
taylorfriend
smurf605 - team green
lacylee - team green

April 2013
Debbie0580
JuneBugsMommy- team pink

May 2013
kpaivel - team blue
aanchor - team blue
MommaG123 - team green
Joyfullnoise
JavaVino910- team pink
MrsHurricain6610 

June2013
jessiegirl10.18 
newmommat33 
ihearttab 
MLF135
amypogg6 
NatT82 
glezie83 
ickle_monkey 

July 2013
CarlaandJames 
KKinATX 
julbeejulz 
purplick 

August 2013
MommaA117 
klovesp95 
Jills83
SarahPairAPants 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Pregnant Mommies Check In

• Options
    Nothing new to report, just happy that we got the all clear and can move forward!  This pregnancy is flying by, before we know it our LO's will be here... yikes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're team green which is good because we had our a/s today baby would not show it's face much less anything else. Might have to go back next week after they take a look at the still pics because baby was super uncooperative.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am cautiously re-joining the pregnant moms.  Got my very faint BFP today.  EDD 9/25 (day after we found out last baby's no longer had a heartbeat).  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagewaterfall11:
    I am cautiously re-joining the pregnant moms.  Got my very faint BFP today.  EDD 9/25 (day after we found out last baby's no longer had a heartbeat).  

Aww... Congrats! I'm sure it's a little bittersweet. So glad you have re-joined the pregnant mom's club! Happy and healthy 9 months!

• Options

Hey ladies! 24 weeks here. I feel the baby moving all the time, which is so wonderful. Even though the Drs said there was no reason to worry after seeing an echogenic foci in the heart, we decided to have the MaterniT21 test done just for piece of mind. It's a new blood test that separates the mother and baby's blood, then looks for chromosomal abnormalities. I'm looking forward to getting the results back- either the end of this week or early next week.

I hope everyone is doing great! I can't believe that there are Mommas getting BFP with EDD in September! Time is flying by!

• Options
    Just found out we are expecting in September...this one was not planned, so will probably always be keeping us on our toes. Little M will make a great big sister, I hope. We were going to try for next June to have them 3 years apart, but God had other plans :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagewaterfall11:

YEA!!!! So happy for you!!!!!

Pinterest
    My Blog- Life With a Toddler
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 12/2/12 EDD 8/26/13; No heartbeat at 6w6d on 1/4/13; D&C 1/5/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    PgAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options
    Just over 19 weeks here and we are team blue this time! Little guy is a lot stronger than his big sister so I'm feeling tons of movement. Can't wait to meet him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have been so out of the loop!!  Guess I should add myself to the list too :)  Due date is May 16th and we are team green :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    30 Weeks 3 days here.. Last appt I was measuring 5 Weeks ahead.. only measuring 2 1/2 Weeks ahead now. Lots of strong/painful movement. This pregnancy has gone so quick!

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options

imagewaterfall11:

I'm happy to read this!  Congratulations!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJavaVino910:

Hey ladies! 24 weeks here. I feel the baby moving all the time, which is so wonderful. Even though the Drs said there was no reason to worry after seeing an echogenic foci in the heart, we decided to have the MaterniT21 test done just for piece of mind. It's a new blood test that separates the mother and baby's blood, then looks for chromosomal abnormalities. I'm looking forward to getting the results back- either the end of this week or early next week.

I hope everyone is doing great! I can't believe that there are Mommas getting BFP with EDD in September! Time is flying by!

I'll kee my fingers crossed for you and let us know when you get your results.

• Options
    Due in 6 days here...hoping to make it until Monday when the new birthing center opens at our hospital.  It is beautiful.  Living Large, still teaching 2nd grade up until the debut, and chasing a toddler.  It went by so fast and I can't believe I will soon hold another tiny child.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"