First time momma in Denver — The Bump
Colorado Babies

First time momma in Denver

Hey ladies, I just thought I'd put a message out there. I'm pregnant with my first (2nd pregnancy though) and due June 25th. Just wanted to connect with other new moms in the area.

Re: First time momma in Denver

• Congrats!  I'm in Colorado Springs.  STM mom here to but DS#1 is already 14 so a huge gap in age for this one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi!

In Parker first time mom, first time pregnant due in September. Where are you at?
  • First time mom here due May 31st.
  • Hi, FTM here, due in April 2nd. Live in Aurora.
  • FTM from Arvada.  DD was born Nov 22nd.
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • First Time momma here too, in Littleton.

Any mommy get together's in the area?

I'm due 2.21!!! 

• FTM here! We live up in Thornton, but work in Denver. We need to get this board back up and kicking. I would love to get to know more local mommies.

[Edit] - forgot to mention...we're due in May :) 

• CrazyCoffeeGirl - when in May are you due?  I am due at the end of the month and would love to have another local mom to chat with as well.
  • we're due on the 13th. let's definitely connect! I'd send you a private message, but uh...i have no idea how to do that...
  • So I just sent you one instead.  Let me know if you can't get to it.  Should be a link to your messages down the left hand side.

• I am a FTM as well...not due until Aug. We just found out. Live in Lafayette, but work in Denver.
  • Hi! I'm a first time mom, age 37, work full time in Denver, due in Sept.
  • Hey there

I am Brand new to Denver and I am due in September! I hope to meet some new friends to hang out with that are also pregnant and have the same interests. I'm a yoga instructor from Ft. Collins. This is my first baby =)

Chelsea

• Hey I'm a first time mom too and I'm due on April 12th and I live in Aurora...!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi Im new to this message board but I am also a first time mom, Im due on April 8th and I live in Aurora. I would love to get to know more mothers in the area to connect with. I just moved here from Texas and would love to get to know people in my area :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards