Virginia Babies
Options

Hampton Roads

Hey HR Moms!

My husband and I own a local photography business and have recently added a new "Tummy to Toddler" package!  The package includes 6 photo sessions (maternity, newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month), an 8x10 print of your choice after each session, and an album chronicling the journey from "Tummy to Toddler."  If you've already passed the "tummy" phase, we would be more than happy to work with you to create a custom package just for you!

Jamie

www.j2photography.net

info@j2photography.net

Re: Hampton Roads

• Options
    I'm only 13.5 weeks, but I'll keep you in mind when I get closer. I'm new to the area, and don't know anyone and was disappointed with my recent wedding photographer, so I was worried about trying to find a photographer for baby, etc. Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm sorry you weren't happy with your wedding photographer!

Consider having your maternity pictures done 4-6 weeks before you are due... this will allow you to have a nice bump before the baby drops and there's less of a chance you'll go into labor and miss your photo session.

Please check out our website and keep in touch with us between now and your due date.  We have a Tummy to Toddler package that takes you from maternity to 12 months, but we can also do custom packages for just maternity or maternity and newborn... whatever you want!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"