Houston Babies

Seeking OBGYN in The Woodlands

I recently moved to The Woodlands area and am seeking an great OBGYN.  I just turned 40 and have had a cervical conization...so any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Seeking OBGYN in The Woodlands

• I just started seeing Dr. John Williams at St. Luke's in The Woodlands. He was recommended to me by my doctor and is very nice and knowledgable. He has been practicing for a long time and I feel completely comfortable with him so far. His office number is 936-321-1009. I looked up his reviews and he has dozens of perfect reviews, didn't see one negative which I thought was very impressive.  Good luck!
  • This is my first pregnancy and LOVE my OBGYN in the woodlands. Dr. Tracy Turner at 1st Choice Obstetrics. Hope this helped!
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Michelle Hanes.  She's right there in the medical building next to Memorial Hermann.  Very nice and down to earth.
  • Dr. Beena Johnson is awesome, sweet, smart, and the lowest C-section rate in Houston.  She's amazing and very respected by the nurses at the hospital...makes all the difference during your hospital stay.  The nurses usually pick up the phone, and are so prompt and helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"