May 2013 Moms
Options

I'm done with the sickness- a DH vent.

I am done with MH being sick.  He's been sick since Tuesday and I think he's whined more these past few days than I did with the MONTHS of 24 hour a day morning sickness I had. 

I call to check on him a few minutes ago and he sounds so freaking pitiful.  Not hoarse anymore, just kinda pathetic.  So I ask what's wrong and he says he doesn't feel good.  I ask what doesn't feel good and he can't tell me.  I ask if he took cold and flu meds today and he said no.  Why in God's name would you not take the meds if you really are that sick?  I have no sympathy for that.  None.  It makes me think he's faking, which he most likely is.  And tonight when I come home from my hour long commute and complain about my back hurting, he better no give me any of that whiny b.s.  Vent over.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 5/18/12. MMC @ 8 weeks. Measuring 6w5d. MC naturally 6/29/12. Forever loved.

2013-07-17 at 07.15.09

Re: I'm done with the sickness- a DH vent.

• Options
    Men are the biggest babies on the planet!!! My husband does the exact same thing with the medicine. He wil complain constantly that something is wrong or hurting him but he wants to beat it without medicine! I can't imagine how you are putting up with it right now though because my patience are almost non existent since I am pregnant! Hoping for a speedy recovery for him!
  • Options

imagesunnidanielle:
    Men are the biggest babies on the planet!!!

Agreed!!  DH gets a 'bad' headache and is a bump on a log the rest of the night!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my husbands like that too- he had a sinus infection for a month (due to his own fault for waiting so long, and not taking his meds properly.) He whined about it for the whole month. When I complained that I had a headache or my tummy was hurting, he could of cared less. Oh, and he still expects to lay on me, will full weight, and me not complain about it. Your squishing me, and hurting my uterus! 
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"