Snarky and T-TTC

How is everyone?

It has been soooo quiet around here. How are you all? What is new with you? Nothing much going on with us at the moment. DH and I have talked about moving in the next year or so, and that excites me, yet overwhelms/scares me at the same time. We wouldn't be going far, maybe 20-30 minutes from where we are now, but the thought of going through the whole moving process makes me want to gag. Everything else is pretty good with us too.

I miss seeing you all around here. I hope you are all well and things pick back up soon. 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: How is everyone?

• I'm here. Barely. 

The move and Christmas kind of whipped my butt, so I spent a fair amount of time in bed. Too tired to spend time on the internet? Does such a thing exist? Apparently so. 

Also, I installed Bejeweled on my phone. Biggest time suck ever. I'm completely addicted to matching and blowing up digital jewel shapes. I play it in my sleep. I need an intervention. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here. I posted yesterday. It has been quiet.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • I'm trying to get the house ready for DD2's bday party this weekend. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Not good timing!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Doing good! Really busy, but it's good thing. :) moving is exciting. Tiring and a lot of work as some already know, but in the long run it's worth it. Our house is slowly getting to how we want it. Next project is our master, then painting the kitchen cabinets and fingers crossed, finishing our basement. It will be so nice to have a finished basement and a designated toy room! Extra space in general would be fantastic! 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey ladies! I've been getting killed at work. I'm so exhausted. Sorry I haven't been here more.

We are starting to look for a house, which is exciting and tiring at the same time.

DH asked me yesterday when we can start TTC again. Coming from the same guy who told me he was DONE after the D and C, I'm pretty happy to be on the same page again.

It's so hard to know when to keep trying and when to walk away.
  • imagekatt3233:
    DH asked me yesterday when we can start TTC again. Coming from the same guy who told me he was DONE after the D and C, I'm pretty happy to be on the same page again. It's so hard to know when to keep trying and when to walk away.

I don't know whether to squee that you're on the same page, or send hugs. 

Can I send wine and chocolate? That covers both, right?
  • Katt, that is great about your H. This stuff is hard enough to deal with as it is. ((Big hugs)) that you guys finally get your dream come true. Not to sound cheesy, but your heart will tell you when you are done. I'm rooting for you so hard, you have no idea. ((Big hugs)) again sweetie.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Katt, I am glad to hear H is back on board! Seems like a lot of us are moving or have moved. I hope all goes well with that! I know I'm new to the board but I like it here and you're stuck with me :-P
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Hey everyone! Just getting ready for DD2 impending arrival and hoping she doesn't come before Lillian's birthday party on Jan 26th. I've been swamped at work due to a recent acquisition so I literally never have time to pop on and say hi! I'm typing from the drs office as we "speak"!

Katt glad you all are on the same page and I have everything crossed that 2013 is your year!
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Work has been crazy - I have been working on my motivation.  Hopefully once I can actually focus I won't be so overwhelmed :P

Katt - so glad you guys are on the same page again.  Disagreeing on next steps makes everything so much harder than it already is.
    GL house hunting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"