Northern California Babies

Intro

Hi, I'm a FTM. I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life. I grew up in Redwood City and now live in South San Jose (nearly Morgan Hill!). I kind of can't believe I waited this long to find this board. I'm due Jan 29th. (can't seem to get my ticker working or if it is I can't see it in my own posts) I have a bunch of great friends but none of them are parents nor do I expect them to be parents any time in the near future and there is only one that I expect to be a parent at all. I have one newer friend who is mom to an 8 year old, she will be 9 later this month. I'm realizing I need mommy friends and to start looking into mommy/parent & me groups.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Hi, I'm a FTM too. I live in daly city. Congratulations! Would like to have some mommy friends too. Anyway, nice to meet you
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm in South San Jose also, 85/Cottle are, due the 16th of February.. We've got a few friends with kids already, but no one very close by
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKarla CS:
    I'm in South San Jose also, 85/Cottle are, due the 16th of February.. We've got a few friends with kids already, but no one very close by

Oh we are close together! I'm at 85/Bernal! I'll toss you a message!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on the pregnancy, or now little one?
    ****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"