Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Rockwall

Hi ladies,

I live in Rockwall and my doctor is able to deliver at either Presby Rockwall or Lake Point. I'm only 10 weeks so I know I have a while before we need to make this decision but I was wondering if anyone has delivered, or had a friend or relative, deliver at either hospital. Just wanted some first hand opinions. Thanks!

Re: Rockwall

• Options
    I grew up in rowlett and have heard bad things about lakepoint... I dont know anyone that has had a baby there, but just in general, when my grandparents were there they always had a bad exp. - It could be better now, but i would go presby.. .

• Options
    Thanks! We are definitely leaning towards Presby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're delivering at Plano Presby (I'm assuming that they are both run by the Texas Health Resources) because  so many people recommended Presby over some of the other local hospitals.

Good luck and congrats. 

• Options
    I delivered my son at Presby in 2009 and had a great experience.  I am pregnant now and plan to deliver at Presby again  UNLESS it looks like I may have complications.  If it looks like I might need a NICU I will deliver at Lake Point.  One of my close friends has delivered 2 children there and was pleased with them.
  • Options
    The fact that Lake Point has a NICU is a huge plus! My doctor also delivers there more often so his staff says he has a better relationship with Lake Point because he's there more.
  • Options

I had a friend deliver at Lake Point and it might have just been her doctor there but some decisions were very unethical. I delivered at Presby Dallas - But if I had to pick between the two, I would recommend any Presby hospital over other hospitals- hands down. Best Wishes!  :)

For maternity | Birth | Newborn | etc. Photography visit me at:
    www.southernmaephotography.com or search facebook to see the most recent work. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"