Georgia Babies

Junk Removal Company Recs

We have a couch and a love seat that we need to get rid of. They are in pretty rough shape so Goodwill won't take them. Does anyone have a rec for a junk removal company?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Re: Junk Removal Company Recs

• We've used 1-800-Got-Junk tons of times and have always been pleased with their service.
  • We had a horrible love seat..stains tears etc...from DH's bachelor days when we were first married. We put it on Craig's List and listed it as free to a good home and someone came and took it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Atlanta Step Up Society has been great for us in the past. They picked up everything we didn't sell at a yard sale a couple of years ago.

https://www.atlantastepupsociety.org/index.html

www.exploregeorgiahomes.com  

• Do you live within ATL city limits?  I just requested large item waste removal and they took it within a couple of days.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagemingaling2:
    Do you live within ATL city limits? nbsp;I just requested large item waste removal and they took it within a couple of days.

I didn't think of this! I will call our city and schedule it since it will be much cheaper than a junk removal company. Thanks for the suggestions w everyone!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"