Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Bum wiping and weak stomach

Weird question ahead.  I have a very weak stomach and don't do well with poop.  I was fine changing diapers before my kids started solids and managed though changing diapers after eating solids but here is my issue now.  Wiping my three year olds bum.  To get him to touch his toes while I wipe with toilet paper in the bathroom makes me gag and often throw up.  Instead I have to put him up on my baby's change table and wipe with a baby wipe (throw one on while not looking to cover it up and then use a handful to wipe) and put it in the diaper genie.  I was just googling flushable wipes but it dosen't sound like they are safe for septic tanks.  Does anyone have any other suggestions on how I can wipe in the bathroom without throwing up.  Any suggestions are appreciate!!

Re: Bum wiping and weak stomach

• Options
    Just take the wipes and diaper genie into the bathroom? We don't use toilet paper for grown up poop here! :) We use flushable, but I would think a diaper pail would solve the septic issue.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Get him wiping his tushy himself ASAP. It is kind of gross to have to wipe DD1's tush while staring into the toilet bowl she just used, and she won't let me flush it before she has looked and beamed her pride at what she made. Not really sure what to tell you, since I get grossed out easily, but apparently not as easily as you. If you HAVE to use a bunch of flushable wipes where one would suffice, then maybe just bring a plastic grocery bag into the bathroom, put them in there and then throw it out. Or get DH to do it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"