Pre-School and Daycare

carseat help please

I'm sure this has been posted before and I apologize for any repeats. We have our 4 year old in a graco nautilus and a marathon. Our almost 1 year old is ready to graduate from the infant car seat. Any suggestions on seats? We need 2 seats for each kid and I can't seem to figure out which seat and for who I should buy for. I don't know why I'm having difficulty making sense of this....

Thanks for any suggestions or advice! I appreciate it.

Re: carseat help please

• I would keep the 4 year old in the nautilus and get either a second nautilus or an evenflo securekids 300 or 400 for the other car.

I would use the marathon RF for the 1 year old (he can't turn before 2, but should stay RF longer than that). Then I would look at other convertible seats for him as well. Britax seats would be okay, although they have significantly shorter shells than most others currently on the market, which translates to being outgrown much sooner both RF and FF. Look into the diono radian, graco myride 65, graco size4me70, clek foonf, first years true fit. Those are the current favorites among techs for shell height as well as rear facing leg room.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much for the good advice!
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't know if you are still looking, but we love our Diono Radian RXT seats. We will never have to buy another seat. It has the highest rear facing weight limit on the market and can convert to a booster. Also these are marketed for being able to fit 3 across.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"