Georgia Babies
Options

Preschool tours

Do you bring your child with you??  I'm about to start scheduling a few tours and was wondering what sort of childcare I need to prep for!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preschool tours

• Options
    I took a tour of a preschool academy where the tour was very in depth, I think we were there an hour/hour and a half. DS came with me as I'm a SAHM and one of the teachers let him and another family's children hang out in her room with her class. He did get a little wound up and started running around the facility. All in all, I wish I would have made arrangements for somebody to keep him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't.  Every school tour I've been on has lasted at least an hour, which is way longer than most 2-4 year olds can handle.  I also know I would have been too concerned with wrangling my own child to be able to ask questions where needed (plus, I think it's very distracting to the other parents on the tour).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  My SIL is going to watch both girls while we go visit schools.  I'm sure I wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything with either one of them running around!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always took my kid b/c I wanted to see his reaction to the place and the staff, to see the vibe I guess. I never had a problem with him, most of the time they welcomed him and showed him a room filled with stuff that he could play with. But they were always short tours, so can't speak for long tours.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"