March 2013 Moms
Options

Strike 3 with Placenta PreviaHBR

Im 30 weeks today and had my 3rd bleed with Placenta Previa. I'm here at least two weeks but Likely more. I have a 2 year old at home and this is just so hard on our family. The baby looks great, so that's a blessing. I'd love to exchange emails with any other moms on HBR from march 2013 board, pm me. It's so hard to pass the time, I am so thankful for the support I get from TB and BC boards.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strike 3 with Placenta PreviaHBR

• Options
    Thinking about you! I hope things get better for you. Get some rest, mama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You will be in my TP!! Keep calm an let that baby cook! Try not to worry about what you can't control and just focus on keeping yourself and your new LO healthy. It will be a struggle for your other baby but you all will make it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally feel for you. I also have a previa, although thankfully I haven't had any bleeding yet (hope I didn't just jinx myself there). I'm currently on pelvic rest, and I can't imagine how difficult it must be on your family to be stuck on hospital bed rest. T&P that it doesn't last too long for you, and everyone stays healthy and safe!
    BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're back in the hospital.  I was there for 2 days last week and am at home on bedrest now.  I'm getting cervical measurements repeated Wednesday and find out what the game plan is going forward.

I hope you are released before the 2 weeks is up!  It's hard to get rest in the hospital.  :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"