Boston Babies

OBGYN for Anna Jaques Hospital

Has anyone had a baby at Anna Jaques Hospital in Newburyport? How was your experience? Who was your OBGYN? I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm not happy with my current OBGYN and looking for a new one. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: OBGYN for Anna Jaques Hospital

• I had my baby at Anna Jaques this past summer (June '12) and had a wonderful experience with my Dr., the nurses, and the lactation consultant.  I saw Dr. Boyer for all my visits but ended up delivering with Dr. Kerr.  I thought both were great and I've heard good things about the midwifes too.  Maybe try an appointment or two with a different doc in the practice?  Good luck!

• Anna Jaques does not have a special care nursery like many other hospitals in the area.  Not sure if that is a deal breaker for you.  If it is, I would suggest Holy Family in Methuen or Beverly Hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Actually, they do have a special care nursery.  My baby was in the Neo-natal Care Center at Anna Jaques for almost 3 weeks after delivery!  I can't say enough about the personal care we got there.
  • imagecurlq2:
    Actually, they do have a special care nursery.nbsp; My baby was in the Neonatal Care Center at Anna Jaques for almost 3 weeks after delivery!nbsp; I can't say enough about the personal care we got there.

Oh my bad... My source must have been outdated.
  • Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"