Missouri Babies

Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Kansas City, and I have a discount code for you!

My family loves thisincredible show!!!

The Harlem Globetrotters arebringing kid participation and fun to a whole new level when their 2013 ?YourWrite the Rules? World Tour comes to theSprint Center on Saturday, January26, 2013, at 2:00 and 7:00 p.m. 

Click here

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV2.html?wr=dd9a576e-de5b-45e3-86f4-a5227cadc669&skin=sprintcenter&preFill=1 to purchasetickets and Save $7 on select ticketswhen using promotional code HGMOM. Restrictions apply.

Nobodyputs fans first like the Globetrotters. Families, and especially kids, are atthe heart of EVERYTHING they do. Every trick, every joke, every play is drivenby their promise to amaze and entertain every family who comes to watch.

Thisyear, for the first time ever in the history of the game, the Globetrotters letfans decide the rules. New rules could be anything from playing with twobasketballs at once to getting double the points for each made basket. Justtake your kids online to www.harlemglobetrotters.com/vote, pick your city, and votefor their favorite, craziest rule. Get your tickets to the game, and at theshow the Globetrotters will reveal which rules won and put them into play thatnight.

Sharethis discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

Iwork for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  Weare a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"