December 2010 Moms
Options

When your baby is sick...

Duncan has an ear infection and cold. He's been sleeping 11 to 12 hours at night.. The usual. At first his naps were crappy, but today he is napping a ton. I'm not sure if I should just let him nap because he needs it, or If I should cut him off at some point so he won't be up all night.

Thoughts?

Re: When your baby is sick...

• Options
    If he's sick, then definitely let him sleep. He probably needs it and I doubt it will affect his night sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'd let him sleep. But I would make sure he has a solid 3-4 hour period of wakefulness before putting him down for the night. Hope he feels better soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When he's sick I definitely let him sleep as much as he wants.

• Options
    Sorry you are dealing with this. :( Nora has her first ear infection today, poor kiddo, so I have been wondering the same thing. I am letting her sleep, though. When I'm sick, I need more sleep than usual, so the same is probably true for her.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I let him sleep... Seems like he might get 4 and a half hours of sleep today! Hope it helps the poor guy.
    Oliver on the other hand? Just one hour! Grrrr...
  • Options
    I'm late to chime in, but just wanted to say I hope he feels better soon!

• Options
    Thank you! Oliver is in his 3rd round of antibiotics, and dunk is on his second round. We need all the good wishes we can get! Mama does not want to go to the ent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"