Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**-----2WW----**

2»

Re: **-----2WW----**

• Options

imageSNMA310:
    Cycle/Month: 1/1 CD/DPO: 27/11 Timing: High Testing plans: tested yesterday and got a line on the FRER, tested with FMU today and there's a line but its not darker which worries me. I'm going to stick around a bit. Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: just waiting. GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend? Working!!!!!!

FX crossed for you!! 

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh ladies I need to vent. I made the mistake of not throwing away yesterday mornings pg test. I just peeked at it before and I see the lightst of lines... I'm doubting If I even see anything. I know it's not accurate after the time limit but I can't help but question it. I have to go buy more tests but I'm afraid to see a BFN again!!!! I had spotting on Monday night and AF still hasn't showed...if only I threw the damn test away!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 34/10 - at least I think I'm 10 . .

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing plans: BFN this morning :( test again on Tues

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: first BFN after actually trying hard to hit O, so I know I shouldn't be frustrated just yet, but I can't help but feel sad this morning.  having a hard time understanding how anyone could ever get KTFU by accident when it seems so hard to do it on purpose!

GTKY:  Any fun plans for the weekend? headed to Reno to snowboard with DH and some good friends . . will be representing for team drink till its pink.

Happy Friday everyone, LOVE the dancing kitties, made me smile on a bummed out morning - thanks :) 

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 14/15

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: good, didn't have sex 1 day during my fertile window

Testing plans: did I maybe test today?? Maybeee, but I openly start tomorrow

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I think I'm done temping this cycle because I was getting weird temps due to this cold I have

I'm having a lack of AF symptoms so I hope that's a good sign!

GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend? My BFF had a baby yesterday! I am running to the hospital as soon as I get out if work to go meet her. I cannot wait!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 37/ clearly, I have no idea

Timing: I thought a little late, but now I'm not so sure.

Testing plans: BFN 12/31 and 1/3

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Although I was not planning to start temping and charting until at least one more cycle, now that I am on the longest cycle since I got of bc last May, I think I will chart next cycle so that I have a some clue what is going on with my body.
    GTKY:  Any fun plans for the weekend?  One of my best friends is staying with us, and we're going shopping.
  • Options
    imageMiss_2010:
    imagemmb248:

Cycle/Month:  10/17

CD/DPO:  34/11

Timing: O-1, O

Testing plans: FF suggests testing Sunday, but I'm going to test tomorrow if no AF today. 

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: This is still the best chart and clearest O that I've ever had.  I've been feeling crampy like AF is on the way for the past couple of days.  That feeling has never lasted longer than a day before, so now I'm kind of crampy and my stomach is in knots because what if it's BFP crampy not AF crampy?  I can tell that if this is not the month for us, I'm going to be very upset.  Usually I keep it in check, but I've just got my hopes too high now.

GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend?  Brazilian steakhouse tonight, hoping for a BFP tomorrow, Crazy Granny's birthday on Sunday.

Crossing fingers for you!

THANK YOU!!!!

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options
    imageclassybride143:
    imageStaceyew:

imageclassybride143:
    imagegardennymph:
    imageclassybride143:
    GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend?? My sons 4th bday party is on Saturday. Ppl always come to our house after so just looking forward to hanging with friends and family
    My little boy will be 4 on the 14th. We have a lot if January birthdays, including mine!
    nice!! His is the 7th! We're you on the bump back then??

DD #1 will be 5 on 1/7!   

great day for a baby!! I'm mobile bumping so I can't see your siggy...are you trying for 2 or 3?

Number 3. My girls are 16 months apart.  

~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: O2, O, O1

Testing plans: 14dpo on Tuesday.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: Been cramping for the last couple days...I just haven't been feeling like myself. Though, I'm certain it's just pms. But you aren't out till AF shows...going to hold onto hope till then.

GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend?
    I finally get a Saturday off, it was going to be my day to sleep in but that's not going to happen. It's going to be movie day with my mom. We stocked up on popcorn and ice cream just for the occasion.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married Since March 2011 TTC since July 2011 Medical issues finally sorted out May 2012
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 7/12CD/DPO: 28/?Timing: No clue really... but did EOD during my usual FWTesting plans: Tomorrow! Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I wish I had symptoms from my last pregnancy to compare how I feel. GTKY:  Any fun plans for the weekend? NOPE! :)

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 6/5 I think.  I can't remember when we started "not not trying, but I think it was August.  I'm going with that from now on.

CD/DPO: 21/10-12ish I'm going to start temping next cycle if AF shows up

Timing: not bad, but not sure of O so it's anyone's guess

Testing plans: I had no plans to test until today, I was doing so well about not obessing.  Then this afternoon the urge to pee on something hit me in a big way.  I know I should wait until morning, but I'll probably hold my pee for awhile and test this afternoon.  I'm weak.

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:  My newest "symptoms" are veins I can suddenly see in upper arms/chest and I have enough saliva sometimes that I think I might drool.  I'm sure this is a situation I've experienced before, but obviously my mind says "OMG, you're totally preggers!".  I swear, it's a new fake symptom every month.

GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend? Watching football with friends tomorrow, I'm excited about that!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One more random thought.  I changed my avatar picture today because it used to be a pic of me and my husband.  Then I got this weird fear that someone on this board would recognize me and our attempts at spawning would be outed.  So now my avatar is boring and stupid so I need to go on a hunt for something more interesting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: day before O, day of O

Testing plans: waiting until 15DPO Wed

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: I had spotting, cramps, and a dip in temp at 5dpo, so of course, I convinced myself I was pregnant. My temps dipped again this morning, so I think I'm out, but we'll see.

GTKY: Any fun plans for the weekend?? One of the girls in my son's playgroup is having a birthday party.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 6/3

CD/DPO: 8

Timing: good, o-2, o-1

Testing plans: yesterday? Faint...today? Faint?

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks:  I posted a pic of the test on first tri for opinions...

GTKY:  Any fun plans for the weekend? Our last family Christmas on Sunday!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagesunlavender:

Happy Friday ladies!

Cycle/Month:1/2

CD/DPO: CD 22/ 2 DPO

Timing: good

Testing plans: holding out until AF is due

Thoughts/Rants/Chart Stalks: none

GTKY:  Any fun plans for the weekend? I work all weekend. :/

Visit The Nest!