Single Parents
Options

Child Support

BD is flipping out on me cause I contacted my child support worker about his new job so he could pay child support. He's already 7 months behind on support and the county is taking him to court for contempt of court for not paying child support, so I was trying to help him out, even though he doesn't see it that way. He bascially thinks I'm out for money and that's all I care about...not our DD. Even though I only receive $189 a month..when he has a job and I don't ask for anything else. I pay for health insurance and everything else dealing with DD. I don't really see anything I did wrong but I guess in his mind set I've stolen money from him. I guess I don't care anymore.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Child Support

• Options

He is flipping out over paying you $189 a month.....REALLY?  Seriously....get the hell over it and take care of your child!  He has an obligation to this little girl and if he was THAT bothered by his obligation then he should have wore a condom.

You need to do what is necessary to collect this money and you should not feel like you are over-stepping any boundries.

((My brother is one of 'those' guys who will do anything necessary to NOT pay his child support.  He is very happily unemployed because it means that his ex can't 'steal' his money.  (In this state they do not take child support out of unemployment checks)   He has officially lost his Drivers License due to unpaid child support....and eventually they will throw him in Jail.  When we point all this out to him he just laughs...he doesn't care...as long as his ex suffers and doesn't get a dime of his money.))

Edited:   And look at that picture of your beautiful daughter!  How can your BD be such an a** that he would deprive that lovely little girl of what she needs!!!!

• Options
    it seems all men see it that way .. that us women are just out for their money .. I didn't even want child support .. but my ex-boyfriend took me to court cuz I wouldn't let him have our 3 month old breastfed infant overnight .. by him getting a lawyer and going to court, they then went after child support .. so it's his own fault and they ordered him to pay $442/month .. 
    image Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"